Teabreak Donations are available for donors who would like to sponsor a meal for the children. Please read the guidelines carefully before making a booking.
1) Donors are able to order food for delivery to the Home from external vendors. Please ensure food ordered is NEA licensed and Halal-certified.
2) Here are some food recommendations: Finger Food/Fast Food/Desserts/Pastries. e.g. Gardenia Cream-filled Bread, Kopi & Tarts, McDonalds
3) Teabreak should be catered for 55 pax.
4) Food has to arrive by 3:30pm to ensure that our children are able to have their meals on time.
5) To secure a slot, donors are encouraged to book 1 week in advance.
6) We accept one teabreak donation per day throughout the month.
7) As the children’s profiles are protected by the Children and Young Persons Act under MSF, we apologise that donors will not be able to have meals with the children.
1) Pick a date on the calendar.
2) Fill in the necessary details.
3) A confirmation email will be sent.
4) We will call you as a reminder 1 day before the booked date.